Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dear American kids

Dear, American kids,

I saw the video "Kids React to K-POP."You guys express your opinions about K-POP. I actually don't mind what do you think of K-POP because, people's opinion might be different.

Anyway, I just want to say one thing. In the world, there are lots of countries and all the countries have their own individuality. You can't say that other countries except America are all bad. K-POP is one of our culture and Korean singers work really hard to make better songs and performances. I hope you will have open-mind and in the future, you can understand other countries' cultures too.

Most importantly, remember that America is not the main country in the whole world. There can be some countries which are poor than the others. However, all of the countries have their own strengths and we need to be along with all of them.

Once again, I'm not saying that love Korean cultures, but I'm saying that try to understand other countries cultures too.

I hope you don't feel so bad about my comment and you try to change your attitude.

Sincerely, Ji Woo Hong


This is the video named "Kids react to K-POP."
I hope not but I think the most Koreans will be mad after watching this video.


1 comment:

  1. Good response. You are polite but also make a strong point. Some of the kids are more open minded than others. Some over react. I like your diplomatic approach.:)

    ReplyDelete