Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dear Mr. G!

Hello, Mr. G!

First of all, thank you so much for teaching me at GLPS. It was my pleasure to be one of your students. I learned lots of things in your class like ode, diamante poem, etc.

You were not very strict but somehow most students in our class work very hard especially in your class. Perhaps, it's because you gave us many green cards. Anyway, like others I finished all assignments. I believe that I learned and experienced many things from you and TAs. It was my first time to spend that much time for my blog. However, since I started it, I can't stop. It was so addictive. Also! Your sincere comments stimulate me and I want to write more and more things in my blog. I think that's the major reason that I got the honorable 3rd place in our class.

Once again, thank you so much teaching me for one month. Honestly, I enjoyed your writing class mostly at GLPS. I will never forget you! It's kind of short letter but I hope you can understand my real heart that I truly enjoyed and loved your class.

Sincerely, Ji Woo(You called me NEMO!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment