Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wacky Web Tales

This is my wacky web tale. Enjoy your time^^

Pet Show

While I was skiing to the bus after school, I saw a poster announcing that a pet show would be held the next day in Mountain Everest. I was so fluffy! I couldn't wait to enter my pet dolphinJason, in the show.
The next morning at the pet show, Jason balanced a big refrigerator on his nose. Then he wrote around three plastic trees. Suddenly, a big lion bumped into Jason. He swallowed 725 feet in the air. The judge made a terrible face when he saw what happened, so I didn't think Jason would win. Imagine my surprise when he won the number 13 prize! I was happy to have a great rabbit like Jason.

Some parts are very weird but I think it's quite funny!
Do you want to see more wacky web tales? Click here : 


No comments:

Post a Comment